Thursday, May 5, 2011

Running with Random Thoughts!

My random thoughts today are not totally random...let me explain.  I received an e-mail from the Wine Gurus - remember that they are retired and have unfilled hours every day in which to read and forward emails (just kidding WGs).  The email they sent me was filled with observations that I have totally thought at some point in my life - some of them made me really crack up because they are so true!  So, read my random list and let me know...you've had these same thoughts...haven't you?!

Random Thought #1  Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. (It's happened!)

Random Thought #2  You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. (This was me last Friday!)

Random Thought #3  How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said? (Again, this happened just a couple weeks ago!)

Random Thought #4  I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!  (I've been here!)

Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy Thursday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...