Sunday, February 21, 2010

Running...in Season

Now that I've picked up my running again, I've declared it the beginning of my "Racing Season"!  I started thinking that baseball has a season, as does golf and even car racing - so why not a season for my running?

I've signed up for 2 races so far, and I've decided that my racing season will culminate with the Big Sur Half Marathon in November.  Then, like every good baseball player, I'll take a couple months off for "off-season" training - or in other words, the eating season of the holidays will be my off-season!

And, now that I'm publicly acknowledging my plans, that means I have to stick to them!  Uh-oh!

I put my miles in today, but sadly, I reward myself too often!



Oh well, I figure I ran enough to deserve this today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...