Monday, August 30, 2010

Running on Shoesday!

I'm celebrating Tuesday Shoesday with a Tuesday - No Shoesday!  Just can't let go of summer.  So I wanted to share my "toes on the beach" photos!

I love getting pedicures.  Mrs. Wine Guru and my wonderful friend "The Mason" and I meet just about every month for group pedicures!  For my birthday, Hubby gave me a gift certificate for a "family pedicure"!  You have to know what a feat this was (did you see my pun there?  Feat - feet - pedicures - ha ha!)  

How do you convince a 12 year old by to get a pedicure?  How do you convince a very "Non-girly-girl" to get her toes done?  Well, Baby Boy just loves attention - and really, you get a lot of attention when you're a 12 year old boy in a nail salon!  Baby Girl?  I promised her black nail polish - that did it!  And Hubby - he really enjoyed it! 


  What a wonderful gift - and here's the result!  
 
Notice the peace sign on Baby Girl's black toes?  Pink is just not in her vocabulary!


And you know what - all of them (well, except Baby Girl) have agreed to go back sometime!

Well, thanks for stopping by on Shoesday Tuesday!  Hope your summer is winding down peacefully!



3 comments:

  1. Cute post! The family that pedicures together stays together, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift indeed! I love the peace signs too :) And well, even though she didn't agree to go back now... She might as well change her mind later in life ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...