Sunday, November 27, 2011

Running with Gratitude (part 3)

I'm going to use every last moment of November to be grateful.  To me, the Christmas season doesn't officially begin til December 1st.

I'm very grateful to my dear cousin over at Sweet Bee Cottage.  She is not only a great cousin, she's also a really great friend!  Our Baby Girls are very close in age, and always enjoy their time together, (even though it takes a little time to warm up, and I must remember - no sesame seeds).   Sweet Bee and I share an awful lot in common...we both teach, we both love crafts, we both have outstanding personalities (smile), but what I'm most grateful for (or what I blame her for) is my addiction to both blogging and coffee.  Because of her, I own my own Starbucks espresso maker - which actually has saved me a heck of a lot of money - thank you!  And, because of her, I have a blog - sporadically attended to, but I'm always trying!!

So, dear cousin and friend, I'm thankful for your presence in my life, since birth - wow, can't say that about too many people I know!


We now have something else in common...can you guess?  Yeah, its the iPad!  Thanks cousin!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh......you made my heart all melty. Thank you dear cousin! I am blessed to have you in MY life since I was two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is a lot to be thankful for! If I had an iPad...I'd be thankful also :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...