Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Running on Shoesday!

It's Shoesday - Tuesday!  And today I'm linking up with A Mile in Mom's Manolos for her Shoesday celebration!

I fell in love with these boots when I saw them on the Cole Haan website!  (Or as Hubby likes to call them - Cool Hand!)  They were WAY expensive and after buying them I suffered from "buyer's remorse" and actually returned them.  Then...are you ready for this...they went on sale for 1/2 price!  Yes, I know, 1/2 of WAY expensive is still kinda expensive...but aren't they beautiful?  So, I bought them again!  They are a gorgeous fabric, and very snug fitting.  The only problem is...I don't have the perfect outfit to wear with them!  So, I'm always on the look out - any suggestions about what would go perfectly with them?


Thanks for stopping by on this Shoesday - Tuesday!  Be sure to check out A Mile in Mom's Manolos and see who else is walking by on Shoesday!

3 comments:

  1. Love the boots. Thanks for stopping by. Can't wait to see what else is lurking in your shoe wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta' have a skirt to go with those. Something very Carrie Bradshaw....you'll have to go to the big city for something. Gorgeous boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that's hilarious. I mean I think thats when you know you really love something when you buy it twice. I mean i often do the buyers remorse thing where I come home and search prices AFTER I have already completed a purchase. But you actually came out on top. Go you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...