Sunday, April 3, 2011

Running in the Shadows!





I'm linking up today with a new blog that I just discovered recently for Shadow Shot Sunday!  Harriet, over at Hey Harriet hosts a photo blog every Sunday featuring...shadows!  

I love taking pictures, so I thought this was a great way to "show off" some of my favorite photos!  I love the shadow theme.  Be sure you check out the rest of the participants - you'll see some great pictures!


This photo was taken a few years ago on a day trip to the snow.  Baby Girl had just made her first snow man - it's a little tiny thing!  I took the picture in color, but then played with it and finally decided to switch it to black and white.  I love the different shades and shadows of the snow, and especially Baby Girl's profile and her fabulous curly hair!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Look at this...2 days in a row!  I'm off to a good start on my goal for 7 straight days of blogging!

9 comments:

  1. Love this image, and the little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest baby girl and snowman. Beautiful shadows on the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, a snow baby. What a lovely little shadow. Thanks for your visit.
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy ... what a sweet photo! I am so happy that you have joined SSS. Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. By reading your header, I can't help but think that you might enjoy my sister Julie's blog too, "Chubby Mommy Running Club.com"

    Have a great week,

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delicate shot! I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool - the b+w really brought out all of the shadowy folds in your little girl's shirt, too. Nice shadow shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how that picture turned out. She sure it a cutie! For sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an adorable photo! It works so well in black and white too! Thanks so much for joining in Shadow Shot Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...