Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Running with beauty!

I'm joining up with A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday today! 

Outdoor Wednesday: Click on the picture below to learn more...

Here was the view from my house one beautiful morning last week! 





Each moment of the year has its own beauty . . . a picture which was never before and shall never be seen again.


- Ralph Waldo Emerson


In nature we see where God has been.  In our fellow man, we see where He is still at work. 
~Robert Brault
 
No further explanation necessary.
 
Be sure to visit the other participants over at A Southern Daydreamer - thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. I just love it when I can get a capture of that wonderful red sky behind the trees. I do not see them often, but when I do it is a great big thrill. Thanks heavens I always have at least my Canon Point and Shoot in my purse. These 2 shots are beautiful. The first one actually looks like flames...amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is gorgeous. I just always look out my kitchen windows but I don't think to take a picture. Speaking of kitchen windows and coffee....nice segue, don't you think.....the Italian espresso is here. Call or text me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...